- New purchase/refinancing
- Primary residences/second homes/investment properties
- No closing cost mortgages
- Fixed/ARMS/Hybrid ARMS
- Jumbo loans
Why utilize Apple Street Mortgage for your financing? You’re not just getting a product with a great rate, you’re getting me, Norm Sydow – President of Apple Street Mortgage.
95% of my business comes from referrals. This means that almost all of my clients either know me personally or come to me as the result of a friend who purchased or refinanced with me - and then passed my name along to a coworker or neighbor so that they could enjoy the same high level of service. In fact, most of my borrowers have returned to utilize my services multiple times for their purchases and refis. This is because they know what any new Apple Street borrower will soon discover - I'll communicate with you every step of the way, you'll understand your loan terms, and I'll be at your closing. You'll get the right loan at the right price.Here is what you can expect:
- I'll either handle your loan myself or, if an ASMC loan officer is assisting you, I'll be directly supervising the entire loan process.
- Attention to detail and emphasis on "getting it right" over "getting a sale".
- I'll take your loan application over the phone, at your home, or at your place of business. You're never left to fend for yourself.
- I'll take the time to go over your loan with you and present all reasonable options to you.
- I'll address the questions you ask and some that you don't ask. If your loan doesn't make sound financial sense, I'll tell you.
- I'll go over your Good Faith Estimate with you until you understand it clearly. Then, when I attend closing, I'll go over it again and compare it to your final settlement statement. There will be no surprises or I'll pay for it.
- I won't tell you that I can do your loan unless I know I can.
- You'll be kept abreast of your loan status. I'll coordinate communication between your realtor, your title company, and your lender.
- I attend closings within a 45 mile radius of Louisville. If your closing is farther away, I will remain in my office "on call" on a dedicated phone line during your closing.
- I'll be available to you after your loan closes. Do you have a question on your escrow refund or your autopayment plan? Whatever it is, whenever it is - I'll take the time to personally answer your questions.
- After closing, I'll keep track of your loan terms. If I see a new loan program that might be beneficial to you or rates improve down the line, you don't need to worry about it, you'll be hearing from me.